WebAdvisor is the primary portal used by students and staff to manage class registration, emergency contact information, grades, and financial information. Students can search for course sections, verify registration dates and times, and register for and drop sections.
Academic profiles provide students with information on the courses they are taking (schedule), have taken (grades, GPA, and transcript), and plan to take (degree audit).
WebAdvisor also allows student to check on financial aid, and manage their financial relationship with Southwestern. Each student has access to registration statements including other financial obligations, such as housing.
If you have questions about the information presented on WebAdvisor, please contact the appropriate department: Registrar (817)923-1921 ext. 2000, Financial Aid (817)923-1921 ext. 3080, or Business Office (817)923-1921 ext. .
Update Contact Information
2. Click the student button (or faculty/staff), located on the right side of the screen
3. From the menu, under “User Account,” click “Contact Information”
4. In the contact information form, you can update your street address, phone number, and personal email address
5. To add your cell phone to the emergency text list, type in your cell phone number under “Phone Number” and select “CET Campus Emergency Text” under “Type”
6. After you have entered new information, make sure you check the box at the bottom of the page next to “My contact information is correct” and click “Submit”
Registering for Class
This is a walkthrough for how to register for classes in WebAdvisor.
Login to WebAdvisor using the following link.
WebAdvisor Login page
Click the student button, located on the right side of the screen.
From the menu, click the “Register for Sections” link, within the Registration section.
Within the next menu, click the “Search and register for sections” link.
Before registering you will need to confirm your contact information. To complete this form, check the box at the bottom of the page and click the submit button.
In the next window, you will need to filter your search results to find the class you would like to register for. When you are finished with the form, click submit to run the search. In the example the search will filter by Term, Subject and Course Level.
Next select the class you would like to register for by checking the box to the left of the class and clicking the submit button.
After selecting the class, it will appear within the next window, along with any other classes you have already registered for. To add the selected class to your schedule, select the register option within the Action tab and click the submit button.
The final window will give you a confirmation in red letters at the top of the window, letting you know that you have registered for the selected classes.